Friday 19 February 2010

orange puffle sightings

I got a group of 10 and more orange penguins.You need 10 or more orange penguins to be able to se it.
Step 1 go to the ski village
Step 2 make sure there are 10 or more orange penguins
Step 3 you look at the ski lift and there it is, sweet!
I have logged on to club penguin and i looked at the ski lift and i noticed that the tour stand was not ther and now they have added it.Look were the orange puffle is thats were its ment to be now look.
also the banner in the corner says walk your puffle it was green in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. whoa u have a good eye seriously! I didn't notice the puffle, I'll keep a lookout from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more thing, i know u couldn't see my banner, but now I have another banner which policeman655 did for me, can u check my blog to see if u can see that one?? If u can see it pls post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok and i will add thnx for geting back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Who is on my blog.