Tuesday 23 February 2010

Rochopper is returning and Reviewed By You

Sweet Rochopper is returning but he mist the puffle party.I cant wait till he sells his rare stuff I hoper my membership don't run out, I think Rochopper is coming back because of the orange puffle.I cant wait till I can buy the puffle.Will you see Rochopper or not I now I will try.






Hello penguins!

The new Snow & Sports catalog comes out on Thursday! We asked what sports you and your friends like playing most around the island and Wurmpul said:

I play sports with all my buddies we do soccer,ice hockey,football, and sometimes basketball mostly our teams our red and blue but sometimes we go crazy using green and black. When we get tired we go to my igloo for some penguinade then jump right back up for some more.











There is always a green penguin I wonder if it means something and my favourite colour is green.

















Lots of you have spotted Rockhopper in the telescope and it looks like he'll be arriving in Club Penguin next week!! So we'd like to know - what are your favorite things to do when he's around? Do you like buying stuff from Rockhopper's Rare Items, playing Treasure Hunt, or something else?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then...Waddle on!


-Club Penguin Team
By Billybob on February 22 2010 10:44





If you want to comment on the club penguin blog here is the link.
Club penguin blog

7 comments:

  1. DUDE!!
    Its that dude Snugle Love.
    I found your blog today.
    Next time we see each other lets be friends, K?


    See ya In Klondike


    P.S. Sorry I called ya peanut head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i snugle love how did u find my blog and i forgive u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it through Saraapril's blog from the comment u made

    Oh and its OK tht u cant make it

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK and also do u play poptropica wat ever its called i played that ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea I play poptropica. I got membership and defeated every island!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and did you visit my blog? Its not working for now... but when it does ill put your banner up!

    ReplyDelete

Who is on my blog.