Sunday 14 March 2010

Lots Coming Up!






Hello Penguins!



Puffle Rescue launches March 15th and the island's getting ready to rescue! I wanted to give you another sneak peek into what the new game has in store for you. Here's a screenshot from some of the levels.What do you think?
Click on the picture to in large =)
In other news, the Penguin Play Awards begin this Thursday! Lots of you have been getting ready for the big event at the Stage. Be sure to vote at the booth for your favorite play - and have your say on which one returns to the Plaza in April.


5 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for the new game! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ever i am so excited i am logged on now in captins quters surver marshmallow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you plz put slipeys banner on ur site its on the top of my blog and slippey would be very grateful if you put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its on the bottom of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the new game!! its soo cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Who is on my blog.