Monday 1 March 2010

What's Coming Up In March

Looks like the penguin awards I have mist them all in the past I hope I will get to see it this time.Also club penguin said their will be a new game out and they mentioned about you need to be quick and to the rescueIi think it's the new mission below  I have posted the update on the club penguin blog .Please visit my you tube page I have added more vids.
My you tube page



Hello Penguins!

March has arrived, and that means lots of exciting new events are coming up fast!

Starting this week we begin the countdown to the Penguin Play Awards. For those who didn't make it last year, it's a huge event where everyone votes for their favourite Stage plays from 2009. Check out this sneak peek of the Plaza...































It'll kick off March 19 - How do you think you and your friends will get ready for the red carpet?

In other news, Rockhopper's been spotted in the telescope at the Beacon, so that means he'll be on the island soon. And later this month you can keep your eye out for a big surprise — a brand new game! I can't say much about it, just that you'll need to be quick... and ready to come to the rescue...

Until then... Waddle on! 

-Club Penguin Team
By Billybob on March 01 2010 09:31


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is on my blog.